- Certified Master Grief Coach, Cathy Cheshire LLC
- Bachelor of Spiritual Healing, Reiki Blessings Academy
- Holistic Health Practitioner, Reiki Blessings Academy
- Mediation Certification, Reiki Blessings Academy
- Chakra Balancing, Reiki Blessings Academy
- Usui Reiki Master Teacher, Reiki Blessings Academy
- Credentials of Ministry, Universal Life Church Monastery
- Savoring Moments: Interludes With Spirit – http://www.savoringmoments.com
- Dropped out of College due to depression from migraines
- Left a 3 year, live in, relationship after realizing it wasn’t meant to be
- Apartment Fire which her husband and lost all of their belongings and 2 of their 3 cats
- Son was born 7-1/2 weeks prematurely
- Miscarried a baby at 3 months, the baby was only a month old and for health reasons had to have a D&C to have the baby removed. Dylan would be 21 today.
- Experienced Postpartum Depression after 3rd child
- Children have mild sensory issues
- Loved ones struggling with addictions
- Loss of beloved dog
- Sister died at the at of 51 from mesothelioma. Helped sister’s family throughout her sisters last six months of life and during the last two weeks of hospice.
- Mother died a year after her sister. Went to stay with her father during the last month of her mother’s life to help with hospice.
- Father died 3-1/2 years after her mother from prostate cancer which went into his bone. Father did hospice in her home.
- Cathy Cheshire
Founder of the “Master Grief Coach” training program with a certification option including comprehensive and advanced grief and healing information. www.cathycheshire.com